Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Babies

This is a video from the other day. It's ten min. long, so if you have time to watch it then that's cool. But if not, I understand... you just don't love us.

I'm so blessed to stay home and teach my Babies about the true meaning of Easter. They had fun hunting for hundreds of eggs the next day which was Saturday. We (adults had fun eating "Duggar" ice cream cake, and playing Apples to Apples. It was such a nice day.The next day, Gabe had to work, so Great Aunt Judy made a visit. The kids had fun opening resurrection eggs that Calvin hid..."WAY UP HIGH"! They didn't have fun finding them, because "I" had to work hard at sweeping them down from objects close to the ceiling. Anyway, this is a video with the kids talking about good Friday. Trinity is such a doll! Pictures to come.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...