Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mothers Day

Mothers Day Was a Huge blessing. I love My little blessings from God. Each of them have such sweet personalities. they all look so much like their Dad. Lisa's Review of Mothers Day

Mother's Day was so nice this year. Three moms and one of them being a grandma. We had bar-b-q chicken, hamburgers and hot dogs, corn on the cob, potato salad, fresh strawberries, cookies and ice cream, other side snacks, and tea and caprisun, etc. and whatever else I forgot. I'm still trying to get rid of the weight I gained that day. The weather was pleasant, we blew bubbles and played kick ball. We walked to the park and let the kids get dirty and worn out. That was the first day that we were actually all together [Mommy(Grandma), Jannette, Lisa, Gabe, Calvin, Ezekiel, Trinity, Elias, Elijah and Nathan] since over a year maybe even two. I'm not sure my memory can calculate it right now. Anyhowzies, I think the kids had the most fun getting together. I was able to use the anticipation of the coming day as a disciplinary incentive for good behavior and Elijah and Nathan got to see "thier" baby Elias. Calvin is getting so tall, Zeekies cheeks are still sqeezable and it was amazing getting to play with Trinity because she's a girl, there was a different kind of auntie/niece connection. And I suppose all those answered prayers that Elijah and Nathan prayed about Elias many times unexpectedly about his growth and health was apparant by his sweet cheeks and delightful smile. Over all that had to have been one of those memorable, rare get togethers and it's a sure blessing. Glory to God!
Us All In The Kids Room. trinity holding my Mothers Day Gift (A mother's Legacy Journal).


Gabe's Surprise Letter to Me.



Calvin's Surprise Breakfast. Kick's cereal,Bread, and Grape Juice.






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, I love it!! What a blessing your mother's day was. And I finally see how people could totally mistake you and Lisa for one another!

Anonymous said...

I heard about that, but I didn't know it was that fun! I'm JEALOUS!!! I love those cute little cheeks too, now I know where they get the scary aunt steryotype in the movies.. haha! I'm embarrased to say though, I dont' understand the second to the last sentence. Don't worry little Lisa (your nickname I gave u long time ago) I won't make you expalin it.

Jannette, I saw the rolly polly pillow baby on your other email. LOL, so cute... you should check the size of the files before uploading them, size of the file the site allows you to upload, file type and/or format, etc. Are these posts on your blog?

Anbyway, I better go, my brain is shutting down, I cna't y[pe right.

Here's some pics for you too, which I put on myspace but I guess you're not able to view it.

Talk about eating a lot... I can't look at another piece of cake, I eat fat slices of cake everyday. bleckh!!!!

Anonymous said...

My godness we do look very similar woh. If I had on a Jannette wig and sun glasses we'd be almost totally identical. Now what's with the scary aunt bit thing about? Don't worry big "S", I wont make you explain it, j.k. er huh er huh. I tried to duplicate the chicken and guess what it was even better , no not really it wasn't even near yummy like that day welp bah bah no not like the sheep like the country folk. Love, Lil Lisa

Anonymous said...

Lisa,

I didn't understand what you said. It's a good thing that you don't TEXT.

Love,
Big SIS.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...