Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Elias Turns Over @ 3 1/2 Months
















This is so cute. Elias just learned how to roll over a couple of days ago. I was in the kitchen and Zeekie was happily entertaining Elias. When I returned, I was surprised to see Elias on his belly with his head up at a 90 degree angle. I asked Zeekie if he turnned him over, and with a big grin, Zeek said yes. Afterwards I sat and watched to see if Elias would turn over, and he did sevral times; but I missed it each time because I was too busy talking to Gabe. Calvin also told me that Elias responds to him every time he asks " Where's your foot?" SO... I decided to test it on camera. But it took 24 hours to upload, then it failed for some strange reason. So here are some pictures of Elias just after he turned over on my bed. His new little nickname is Phills Berry Pillow Top; because he is so fat and white, and he loves our bed.




1 comment:

Sandy said...

He looks sooo adorable and happy! He looks like a truly blessed little guy:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...