Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Elias's Baby Photo's

















Elias 3 months old



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

amazing how fast they grow. I love that you know how old they were in the pics. I have a hard time rememebering it all. I still have a hard time!! I am so glad to see he is doing well!! Can't wait to squeeze him!! Wish we were closer so I could squeeze them all more often..Especially calvin since I nkow he LOVES IT SO MUCH!! (sarcasm)

Ruby

Anonymous said...

He looks like GABE!!!

Aunt Jennie

Anonymous said...

He's so chunky! I love it!
I see Ava is growing, but EVERYONE & their MOTHER tells me how small she is! Josiah was a chunker... but I fed him 'round the clock... Ava is a sleeping beauty baby :D
I hope to make it up to VG tomorrow to see you. We'll see how the morning goes.

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture so cute

Shelly

Anonymous said...

Soo cute! My little ones have much clearer pics than Joshua. I wish we had digital back then! I take it you recently got a scanner? So neat! I put lots on my computer too. I wish I had time to scrapbook them all. Maybe someday.....

Sandy

Anonymous said...

I've had a scanner for awhile but didn't know how to use it.
Trinitys pictures are bad because our old camera was like 3.5 pixle or somthin. And yes it would have been great to have digital 12 years ago.

Melody said...

SO cute!! I can see so much of all the kids in him!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...