Monday, October 15, 2007

I'm not sure why Gabe doesn't notice that his kids look like him but they do.They also want to be so much like their Daddy. I thank God that Gabe is a Christian. He can give them an example of how men should treat a woman. I want my boys to grow up respecting wemon, yet not allowing wemon to take advantage of them. I pray that the boys stay close to their Dad who has the most influence on them then anyone I know. I can safely say that Gabe is an honest man with integrity, and that he has a standard to live by which is the Holy scriptures. Lord Jesus, please continue to build us up.

PS We have allot of fun laughing in the house. I might not take the empty nest season very well.

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...