I guess Getting up early and eating later in the evening can become very exhausting to children. Its always funny when one of the kids fall asleep at the table. In these photos Zeekie is giving Trinity kisses. Each time Zeekie would kiss her cheek she would close her eyes with a small grin then look back at me with a huge smile. She really loves her brothers. I cant wait to see how they all turn out in personality when they are older. Trinity had an opportunity to try her little puff stars. She loves them. I pour a bunch on her chair and they all stick to her arms and hands, and she has fun finding them and eating them. She is finally getting two little teeth in at the same time on the bottom of her gums. Ezekiel is borrowing Calvin's army hat. I think he thinks its his. He will be disappointed when I break the news to him. I put tiger sheets on the couch because I was tired of looking at the pink and aqua green torn up couch. I kindda like the wild look.


In some of the photo's Zeekie is sleeping with the real Sheddy Barn. The day that her twin sister arrived in the mail, Calvin found the old one under the couch which we did move. I didn't want to lie to Ezekiel so I told him that the old one was gone forever (which I thought was really true as he thought that he threw it away), and that a new one would be coming in the mail from Judy. So he was so jazzed to have two cats. But their names are Sheddy Barn & Another Sheddy Barn. I tried to get him to name the other one but he wanted it to be the same name. I also found that he started to neglect the old Sheddy Barn. He says that the old one is sad and the new one isn't because one has a sad face and the other a happy face. to funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment