| Ecc 3:1 |
TO everything there is a season, A time for every purpose under heaven: |
It is important to read the rest of the scriptures in this chapter. Everyone is going through different things in their life, and it is very important to share with one another where you are at in your life. One person may have already been through what we are going through and may have some wisdom on how to go throughthat season. Or we may be the first to go through a circumstance and not understand why we are experiencing life in a certain way only to find out that God allowed us to go through it to encourage another down the road. I have met friends with illnesses, deaths in the family, loneliness, failer, doubt, happiness, prosperity, some with teens, others with toddlers, others elderly, widowed, healthy, full of things to say, nothing to say and so much more that I cannot possible go om and on, that is why the rest of this verse puts it all into perspective.
I made the center piece with a shampoo bottle, My leaves ($1 @ Wal-Mart.), orange construction paper, and some ribbon ($2 @ Wal-Mart). I forgot how to make bows, so this one was a sorry bow on my part .Personally I am not into this type of stuff at all, but I am determined to share Gods Word with my kids through whatever means. And like I said previously,"Tradition"! I was going to take a picture of the table with the cloth on it and then take it off but I thought, Why stress myself out over trying to keep the table cloth clean and presentable? My table is broken anyway. I shouldn't of used it for a stepping stool to clean the windows. I almost stressed to get a new one with whatever money we didn't have but why? The Bible says: With food and clothing you should be content. Aside from that we all wrote a verse that pertained to the season. I'll post those in our next entry along with the pumpkins.



No comments:
Post a Comment