Wednesday, June 1, 2011
Good Morning!
Good morning girls! I just got my book yesterday!
(S)- Jesus said to him, "'You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'
"This is the first and great commandment.
"And the second is like it: 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'
"On these two commandments hang all the Law and the Prophets."
(O)- Two things. The Greatest Commandment, and loving the Lord with all your heart.
(A)- Well, I know for sure I can't love my kids like the Lord does, if I'm not loving God with all my heart.
QUOTE- Our children are watching every move during those early years. They want to know what is important to us. -Parenting isn't For Cowards
Matthew 6:33, Seek first the kingdom of God....and all these things shall be added unto you.
I understan that I must be reflecting Christ Jesus and His love to my children who are with me all day long. They can see if I have spent time with Jesus more than anyone else, or how much time I spend. I can spen this snippet of devotion time, but is Jesus everywhere in my life? Theres a childrens book called MY Heart Christ's HOme. It is a great reminder for the whole family to allow Christ in every part of our life. There is also a great childrens book that really puts me as a parent on the spot. It's called Jesus Must Be Really Special. A children's book by Heritage Builders. Its cute but it gives practical ways as how to keep Christ in the cemter of the home, and in the heart of the parent and child.
(P)- Heavenly Father, We thank you for a relationship with You! It is wonderful that we can come boldly to the throne, and as Children of God, we can come as often as possible. We thank you that you give us the desire of cultivating an atmosphear that reflects that we love our creator. Help us to not only love you in word, but also in deed. We love you Lord and praise you this beautiful day. In Jesus name AMEN.
Love and Blessings,
Jannette
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment