TUESDAY June 7th SOAP
(S)- The Father Himself loves you because you love Me and believe that I came from Him. John 16:27
(0)- 2 things. The Father Loves YOU because you believe and love HIS SON!!!
(A)- How exciting is this? I can't wait to share it with the kids. If you are in Christ, then you are in the best company. You are able to have access to the throne of God at ANY time. He (our ABBA Father) is all ears all the time, ready to give grace and mercy in time of need. All because we accepted His precious Son Jesus into our life as Lord and savior. Wow! Let us remember to extend that grace and mercy to our children when they come to us.
(P)- Heavenly Father, We thank You for your grace and Mercy! Teach us to teach our children that same grace. Thank You that we are your citizens, adopted by the blood of Your Son Jesus! Help us to remember we are your children, a chosen generation. We love You and thank you for all that we have. In Jesus Name!!!
MONDAY 6th Of June
(S)- "Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."
(O)- Two things. Not as the world gives, and Don't let your heart be troubled or afraid.
(A)- The worlds definition of peace is very distorted. During the sixties you see sex, drugs, and rock & roll as a temporary solution and numbness to all the horrible things that they were going through during that time. The vietnam war was going on, and many young kids were drafted right into hell. Their roll models such as Jimi Hendrix, Janice Joplin, and Jim Morrison, dying of drug overdoses and alcohol abuse. Life was and always has been very troubling, and fear grips the heart of a child as they begin to grow up and see for themselves that something just isn't right. There is evil in the world and it's very scary, and there is a devil that wants to destroy,kill, and still. As Christians we have spiritual eyes to see the truth, to teach and prepare the minds of our children to face reality (not all by themselves God forbid, I wonder how people live life without the Lord) but with the peace that surpasses all understanding guarding our hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. When I am troubled or fearful I need to find peace in the word of God, in sincere prayer, and by crying out to Jesus. When an ambulance passes by... right away as a family we begin to pray for whoever that person may be that's in TROUBLE. When my heart is overwhelmed, I cry out to Jesus. The Holy Spirit makes intersession with groans that cannot even be uttered. I hope and pray that my children make a habit in life to call out to Jesus for peace and stillness in Christ Himself through the trials in life. He is the only one that saves, forgives, redeems, calms the raging storm. He our Rock, the good shepherd through the valley of the shadow of death. He is my comfort, and Strong tower. I pray and have faith that my kids know where to turn when they need peace. And my prayer is that by mine and Gabe's example, they will learn to be still and know that God is in control and on the throne. Seeking first the Kingdom of God.
(P)- Our father, who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Yours is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, forever and ever, Amen. Also Lord, help us not have a spirit of fear, but of love, and of power, and of a SOUND mind. give us self control, and may we point our children by example to call out to You for peace, and to cling to Your word of truth for peace of mind. In your precious Holy Name JESUS, AMEN!!!
FRIDAY 3rd Of June
(S)- John 14:1- "let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in me.
(O)- Don't let your heart be troubled.
(A)- Lately I'v been reminded that in this world we will have tribulation, but the promise that Jesus made was to take heart because He has overcome this world. In the last few years our family has gone through tribulation. Our living circumstances have not always been easy, and sometimes my children see me stressed or overwhelmed about life. But I'm always reminding them (as well as myself), that this world is not our home. We do NOT belong hear. They are learning that the adversary the devil is our enemy, and never lets up. All of my children know that prayer and putting on the full armor of God is vital to our faith. Even my two year old knows to come to me for prayer when he has an owie, And he knows about david and Goliath. My four year old understands that we must pray for protection every night by asking God for a hedge of angels to protect them while they sleep. I love that acranem for the Bible; B-asic , I-nstructions, B-efore, Leaving, E- earth. The Bible encourages us to focus on our eternal destination where our loved ones who have trusted in Jesus and passed on. And where every tear will be wiped away, no more sorrow, or pain. I can't wait! I'm positive that my children and their Daddy can't wait to meet up with their loved ones. But most importantly, I am teaching them to looking forward to embrace their Savior Jesus who paid it all for all to be with Him . He goes to prepare a place, let us focus on things above.
(P)- Heavenly Father, Our family has been attacked allot lately. Please give us your Holy Spirit to perserver, and to put our faith and trust in you, and the promise of eternity with you. Help me to turn my families hearts toward heaven, and eternity, rather than material. In Jesus name.
No comments:
Post a Comment