Sunday, May 9, 2010

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY MOMMY

I wrote in big words for you.
Dear Mommy,

On this Mothers Day I wanted to let you know how much I love you. I am SUPER thankful to God that He saved you from the accident and allowed you to see your family and start a fresh new life. Believe it or not, my prayers are being answered right before my eyes. God has truly blessed me with the most funniest, loving Mom.

This past year, in spite of the trials and differences, I got to know you better as you shared many stories of your own life throughout the years. I never new what you had truly been through to raise us girls. I wish I could go back in time to respect, and honor you like the Bible commands.Yet I want to let you know that in my heart I do and that through all of the hardship in life, I wouldn't trade in the world, because it has a lesson to me about how hard it is to raise children.

Some of my most fondest memories where when you built a huge whole made doll house for me Jennifer, and Lisa.I also remember you sewing away on your machine making matching summer outfits for us, and barbie clothes, while we ran around you like wild Indian's. I remember you being us all white gloves for our dresses (but I'm not sure what the occasion was for). I remember you spending hours and hours trying to help me with my homework.I remember you going to the school to tell the teacher off for being mean to me ( I also remember how the teacher was very sorry and repentant for her actions). I remember helping you pull weeds, and plant flowers.I remember you sitting at the table with grandma talking for hours and cooking and making chili reonos(YUCK).And I remember more recently, our many discussions about the Bible and God's goodness in our lives. You have shared many scriptures with me that have truly been from God using you to speak to me. And I can go on and on about the many fun and exciting, fond memories that we have had. I am SO HAPPY to be able to tell you this.

My prayer to God is that we would have many more conversations about His Holy Word and the Mighty Hand of God that is working in our family. God is victorious and what the locust have eaten up,God is restoring. The weapon that satan threw at our family to try to destroy it, did not prosper. And the trials have only strengthened our faith in God. Jesus has truly come to seek and to save that which was lost. I pray to God that we would all grow closer as a family, but more importantly, to Jesus and His Word. Hoe important it has been to draw strength from the living water of the anointed word through the tough times in life. I pray that we read and worship God every day, and make it our aim to seek those things which are above where Christ is sitting at the right hand of God.

May this Mother's Day be the BEST ever for you Mommy. And may you be confident that SO many people love you, but especially your family. You are prayed for regularly, and God has a huge plan on your life.

P.S. Calvin made me a cute card, and breakfast. It was so cute. You have passed on a generation of artistic children and grandchildren.
P>S. I can't wait till you get to see the video's. Let me know when you get flash player.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...