Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Funny Fings They Say

Little Words From Elias

  • BY-By (While waving or when someone says they are leaving)
  • Baooo (means Ball)
  • MaMa (means rescue me or feed me)
  • Mi (means Mine)
  • Bibu (means Bible and points to the bible)
  • Ya (means yes please,usually when I ask if he wants to eat something)
  • Boo (means Book, and runs to get a book)
  • DaDa (When Gabe pulls up)
  • Ba-Ba-Ba (means Bath)
  • Bubble (when he's taking a bath)
  • Be Be (means baby, when he steals and cudles Calvin's Hobbs)
  • Badu (Calvin)
  • Uh Oh (when something falls)
  • beeee (phone noise)
  • Nie (goodnight)
  • Deee's (cheese,when taking a picture)
Funny things Elias does

  • Puts his feet up for me when I ask if he wants his socks on.
  • unloads all the clothes in a basket and then puts them all back.
  • Takes all the diapers off the shelf and puts them back in a messy pile and colapses as though he did some great deed.
  • He sits on top of everything.
  • Throws himself on the ground if Trinity takes a toy from him but makes sure he looks for carpet to fall on.
  • He shakes his head whenever the dryer or vaccum run.
  • He screams super loud for fun.
  • He expects everyone to laugh at him.
  • He copies everyone.
  • Puts phone to ear and walks around like he's on the phone making phone ring noise.

Some of Trinity's sayings

  • Stop fighting My Bwoders
  • Can I have a piggy ride back?
  • You neva get me nilk.
  • But Mom (with hands on hips)
  • When I get like Mommy, I'm gonna put makup on.
  • I want to do school work too.
  • Jesus died on the cwoss fo my sins.
  • My Gamma Denny is in heaven with Jesus.
  • My odder gamma lives in Flowida.
  • Mommy,I just love yah.
  • Can I listen to Chuck Miff?
  • Calvin was a baby when he was born bown.
  • "Lastnight" refers to any point in the past even if it was five min ago.
  • Can we watch monsters Inc.
  • Can I have just a little bid-it?
 Zeeks every day serious and matter a fact Questions. And statements.

  • Why are Sumo wrestlers so fiesty?
  • Do Sumo wresters wear big underware?
  • Are we in the desert?
  • God dosn't cough.
  • Trinity is breaking my heart.
  • Trinity is tourturing me.
  • This is not what I expected.
  • Abu Dabi, Abu Dabi, Abu Dabi (biggest tower in the world)
  • I can't stop crying because my brain is telling my tears to come out.
  • When we get to heaven will we have a horse?
  • When we get to heaven will we need to go potty anymore?
  • E=mc2 defined.
  • A running comentary on space and it's stars.
  • A running comentary on his geography knowledge.
  • loves to quote Steve Mays.
  • Is Hitlar still alive?
  • Is geleral Yammamoto still alive?
  • Are we friends with the Japanese now?
  • I want to take a nap tommarow.(He said this before bed time)
  • Can you type in Statue of Liberty,Eifel Tower,Leaning Tower of Pisa, Abu Dabi.
  • Can you look up government on you tube?
  • Can you look up e=mc2 on utube?
  • Humans!Run!
  • I want to watch The Heavens Declare,FlyWheel,or Facing The Giants.
  • My knee,back,leg,head,arm,etc hurts.(Only When he's about to get in trouble).
Some of Calvin sayings.

  • Hey(pause) I know... we can invent huge grocery stores that run wires to your home and all you need to do is order your groceries and it will be delivered in boxes on the wires.
  • There's a whole bunch more, but that's just the latest one. He comes up with about two or three a day.
  • And don't even get him started about Obama.
  • Polotics makes him shake and pace and blurt out all kinds of radical ideas.
  • He sounds and sings just like his Mom except with a crackle.
  • He's a walking dictionary,incyclopedia,and Bible comentary all rolled up in one.
  • Give him a great idea, and he will enthusiasticly take off with it.
  • I'll clean the whole house if you give me a dollar.
  • When I get enough money, I'll buy that for you.
  • Why don't they have prayer and fasting every night?
  • I asked Calvin why he always prays with his eyes open and his response was,"because I don't want to miss anything".
  • I don't want a high maintanance wife, that's scary.

1 comment:

Laura E. Gonzalez said...

I love this!!! It inspired me to write down my babies "silly sayings to"
When Olivia was 2 we would ask her what is your name and she would say, "Oh - Me" Because we would tell her first say "Oh" then say "Livia" She said her name was Oh- Me. Instead of O-livia...It was a crack up! Love you friend and am excited to read all your blogs about home schooling :) God bless!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...