Friday, February 19, 2010

Random Pictures from the Thrasher Family Archives

The Harrod Gwirls (BTW thats my original color hair)

. . .and then there was 12!
Mit the Spring Tree Mascot


Calvin's Passover breakfast 2007


Lisa and her hot sister


The Thrasher Gwirls 2007


Gabe owns a tie?


The Bovedas


Happy daddy/worried child Happy child/worried daddy


Zeekie working on his tan


Homeschooling Summer 09


Gabe's 30th Fourth of July


Friends 4 Ever :)


But I want an Oompa-Loompa NOW!


Picture from the History Museum in Ontario


Trinity & Manwhatever enjoying a moment (and a Rockstar)


???


Calvin's post flood camera skills


" I don't want Jewey to see me in dis!"
(Trinity's handmade sweater, by Aunt Judy)


Trinity's Birthday Cake
By Leslie





Guess what I yanked out of my mouth! Where's my dollar?




Romero Family Portrait


Anyone for a spot of tea?


Elias' got Talent


Guess who's a space cadet?


Calvin making pankakes


Zeek agrees to learn math to get into NASA


A True Bond, what a miracle!



Whoa! Leaning Tower of Pancakes!
Presidents Day Dinner 2010


















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...