Sunday, December 6, 2009

For Mom






Ok So The Blog was set to private (which made it to hard for family to log in,and I don't blame them). I had some creepy people viewing it and commenting. Mommy, this is alot easier for you to (simply click on, without logging in and) see updates/ pictures. I will try to keep up on it as much as I can. We love you and miss you. I'll have Lisa comment or even open up her own blog. Take care Jennifer and Mommy.

P.S. I made the words bigger so you don't have to strain your eyes.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jannette, did you get this set to private?

Anonymous said...

Who is this that left a comment? Is that you Mom?Or is this Lisa?

I did set it to private about three weeks ago, but for the sake of easy access, I put it back to public just last night.

I also ran into my friend kathey that says she loves to read the blog. I had no idea that all these people read it. Nobody told me that they read it. Oh well, it's up again. Hope you all enjoy the facts of our lives.

love,
Jannette

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...