Ok so last Christmas Trinity was blessed with her favorite baby doll. And for awhile I would let her stroll the baby around Church in her baby stroller. One day someone at church told me that the doll was saying,"Islam Is The Light", and sure enough right when she said that the doll repeated the phrase loud and clear. But I asked her to look it up on snopes, not wanting to believe it, and snopes had their cheesy non controversial explanation about the doll. But after our research I decided to take out the batteries. But before I did, I wanted to test it out by asking various people if they could make out what the baby said. So to my surprise, they all herd it loud and clear. But Gabe and I started telling the kids,"JESUS Is The Light" and now that the batteries have been out for almost a year they have forgotten. Gabe was at Wal-Mart tonight and saw the doll, but they had taken the phrase out. The head moves back and fourth anyway. At first Trinity didn't even like dolls, but ever since Elias and strollers and all, she likes them and has three little triplets that she carries everywhere.
3 comments:
Maybe it should tell yuo what you are buying and what the doll says when you read the box. I didn't watch the clip, no headphones today, creepy saying, trying to subtly brain wash little girls, hmm well aui nevah. Issie
woops I made a typo. (you) Issie
creepy!!! for sure!
Post a Comment