Gabe had the privilege of taking the boys to the Harvest crusade. Of course I cannot write about their personal experiences (which they will be writing about soon) but I watched all three nights over the Internet. I was SO moved and SO blessed. The night that Gabe and the boys went was beautiful. I loved all the music (especially Chris Tomlin) and the message was a message of hope. And the Gospel is life changing. Calvin went down to the feild and made a public declaration of his faith in Jesus.
5 comments:
Cute zeekie looks all hard core in his pic lol I got your message can I stop by and pick up the tape this Tuesday or thursday?
I remember the fireworks in '99 for their 10 year celebration. I didn't get to go sunday night this year but I went saturday and it was cool, literally too I should have brought my sweater. So I celebrated 10 years of becoming a christian at the Harvest Crusade since '99, there are alot of spirirtual birthdays, it's a tradition for me. Cuz really a spiritual birthday is way more important than an earthly 1st birth birthday or however you would put it. Not that being born isn't a wonderful event but being born again is so AWSOME! Issie
Amen Issie. I will be celebrating my 2nd birth in November. 12 years.
Love,
Nettie
I forgot to mention that one year I went I saw the OC Supertones. Remember them? I can't remember who was there the first time I went.
Now you're going to have to remind us all how you got saved. The first time I went,distinctively remember Jennifer Knapp. And Crystal Lewis sang "Come Just as You Are". I can't remember who else was there. Can you transfer VHS to computer, maybe you can put it on your blog, remember my speech? "The Harvest Crusade, A Life Changing Event".
Post a Comment