Saturday, November 8, 2008

I need to be still and know that He is God

I still have many more pictures to share but it takes about a half an hour to upload. I also need to figure out how to crop and set my pictures at the right angle. all of this will take time which I don't have enough of considering I have three rascals to run after while pregnant, and may develop placenta previa if the placenta doesn't move by the end of my trimester.

The hard part about this is that if I over extend myself I may loose the baby or possibly my own life through hemorrhaging. I would have to have blood transfusions and be hospitalized for the rest of my pregnancy if any complications occurred.

There are times where I feel obligated to please the whole world and do good, and to be the best christian,wife, mother, friend, etc. Yet I am continually realizing that God slows you down for a very good purpose, to better seek Him. And nothing can separate me from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus.

May God preserve the life of Ellias, and preserve my relationship with Himself as I know He is faithful to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know God is faithful and will see you through. I'm praying for you, Friend!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...