Monday, October 27, 2008

Someone sent this to my mail.




Isn't it good 2 know....No Matter Where the Stock Market Goes
& No Matter Who Wins the Election


1. The Bible will still have all the answers.
2. Prayer will still work.
3. The Holy Spirit will still move.
4. God will still inhabit the praises of His people.
5. There will still be God-anointed preaching.
6. There will still be singing of praise to God.
7. God will still pour out blessings upon His people.
8. There will still be room at the Cross.
9. Jesus will still love you.
10. Jesus will still save the lost.

ISN'T IT GREAT TO KNOW WHO IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL?

I like this because it reminds Christians not to put their trust in uncertain riches, or man, but rather in the LIVING GOD WHO IS ETERNAL.
I am going to vote and I do care who wins. I am concerned for our nation and economical state. But more important, I am concerned for the souls of people who do not have a relationship with Jesus because eternity is forever. I also know that no matter who becomes the next president, or how our economy turns out, things will only get worse. But my hope is the soon return of Jesus and eternal life with the one I love. Get ready because He is coming. Take hope because the darker the days get, the brighter Christians will shine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...