Wednesday, October 29, 2008

MY VOICE

This is written because I read someone else's blog comments and realize that there is a lot of misinformed people out there.

Separation of church and state was specifically implemented so that the state could not impose (or butt in) on, or interfere with the CHURCH. The idea and creation of marriage was adopted from the BIBLE and created by God between a man and a woman. If two people, or several other people together want to be engaged, let that be between them and God. Do not impose it on our society and innocent children who don't need to know about someone's sexual preference. How confusing for a child to see two men kissing, or two women. We don't see two male or female animals together. Our forefathers would roll over in their graves if they where to see what this country has identified as good. I am not prejudice of gays. A lot of my high school friends where gay or lesbian of some sort. Being around that crowd and accepting it for so many years, I am more aware of the dangers of what that lifestyle can lead to. I know that some will never change their view so their is no point in making our points through arguing our points. But I will say, that I believe that PROP 8 will pass because the majority rules on this Prop. Most Americans are married to people of a different race,wether black with white,Mexican with black,etc. and who are not Christian or religious, Yet will agree together that this is not an issue of race but of MORALITY, Standards, and the right to know what are children will be taught in the public schools as truth. As parents we have the right to oppose political agendas and lies (such as evolution taught as truth) that will change their pure little minds. I guess this is one of the many reasons why I home school. The government,school systems, and others can't brain wash my children to believe in something I don't. Christians don't expect the schools to teach about Christianity and the sanctity of marriage to a bunch of kids who's parent don't believe in Christianity. So why would I want anyone to impose their homosexual, political agenda as a belief to my child who's parent disagrees. If prop 8 did not pass then the schools would have the right to redefine the traditional view of marriage. To separate church from state they took prayer and ten commandments out of the public schools. Yet The Gay and lesbian population is trying to push their wicked agenda on our society. And they will start with the little ones by saying that it's bad to discriminate against sexual preferences. There are lots of bad things in this world that people call good. What if I taught that you should accept child molestation as a human right. No it's a moral issue, not a racial issue. There is absolutely no proof that people are born gay. Just as much as there is no proof that people are born an alcoholic. It's a choice, and a bad one at that. Can someone be saved from a sinful lifestyle? Yes. Jesus died on the cross to save sinners. He loves everyone. He is not willing that anyone die without Him, but that ALL will come to repentance. God is love, but God dose not love evil. He loves the sinner, but not the sin.

1 comment:

Leti said...

Thank you for sharing. Yes, there is much confusion. We need to pray for discernment and wisdom from above.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...