Ok so I have a little time to type down my thoughts while the kids soak up some of Gods Word as they watch a Biblical movie.
I was asking myself the question, "What is my worth to God"? "What is the meaning and purpose of my life"? So what pops into my head immediately? Gods still small voice, saying: "You are worth everything to me". Jesus is Gods only Son. And God Gave His one and only Son, for me. Jesus shed all of His innocent blood on the cross for me. And as I have accepted Jesus to be the Savior and Lord of my life, I have received Gods free gift (that cannot be earned) of life and grace through His Son.
| Jhn 1:12 |
But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: |
| Jhn 1:13 |
who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. |
| Eph 1:3 |
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, |
| Eph 1:4 |
just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, |
| Eph 1:5 |
having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, |
| Eph 1:6 |
to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved. |
| Eph 1:7 |
In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace |
| Eph 1:8 |
which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, |
| Eph 1:9 |
having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, |
| Eph 1:10 |
that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both[fn1] which are in heaven and which are on earth--in Him. |
| Eph 1:11 |
In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will, |
| Eph 1:12 |
that we who first trusted in Christ should be to the praise of His glory. |
| Eph 1:13 |
In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, |
|
who[fn2] is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory. |
Surly cannot wait for the day that I see my Lord. I love what God has done in my life. If I had a video of what my life would be without Him, I would want to destroy it, and ask God to give me a new chance in life. A clean slate. So I am thankful to God that He has delivered me from an enormous amount of pain and suffering in my life. I can't thank Him enough. I couldn't possibly imagine trying to do things my own way, or trying to get through life without the communion and guidance of My Lord. Even if things don't make since, or turn out the way that I thought. God knows best. He predestined me. His purpose is far grater than what I can imagine.
I can do nothing to merit the Grace of God. No amount of church services, devotions, lofty long prayers, sacrificial giving,rituals,ceremonies,or no amount of anything can break into the heavenly gates,or the intimate communion with God. Just the simple faith in accepting Jesus to be my God,Savior,King,Lord, and Love. I cannot pay for a free gift.
| Eph 2:8 |
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, |
| Eph 2:9 |
not of works, lest anyone should boast. |
| Eph 2:10 |
For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.
![]() ![]() |


2 comments:
Shalom:
Such a beautiful post. Oh if only more people knew the love of Yeshua.
Laini
Beautiful, thank you for posting.
http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/JeannettesJottings/
Post a Comment