Monday, June 16, 2008

At promotion night parents are given the opportunity to display their children's school work. Of course we are going to choose our favorite or best. Calvin had made a musket all on his own one day after listening to a history tape. So I kept it and made him write a definition on the Musket after we researched it. He also had some great artwork of the Crucifixion, Jesus in the Garden, a Don't do drugs poster, the cross at Calvary,some beautiful cursive writing, and a picture of a visit to Dads work. I put up some pictures of the family field trip to Sea World & The First California Mission, and I also had lots of other art work and a small news letter that Cavin and I worked on around Christmas Called Homeschool Times all stapled together at the bottom of the diplay for people to browse through.  Last but not least I put a couple of pictures of Calvin reading to Zeek, and playing the piano with him. I couldn't  help but to save last years because it was so cool. Again lots of passionate artwork and a huge solar system painting.

I also added the pictures of when Calvin received his rewards, and a trip to Mimi's Cafe with Family. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...