Friday, March 14, 2008

A random day in our home

About a week ago I was playing dress up with Trinity. She had allot of fun pretending that she was putting away the cloths. She was walking around very carefully with one of the outfits on. So she shows herself off to the boys, and the first thing Ezekiel says is,  "LUCY"!!!,  and starts to laugh. I laughed because I thought that Zeekie meant Lucille Ball. But he meant Lucy Pevenise from Narnia.

Calvin was getting his photo shot done with a zoom in affect.  In one of the pictures Zeekie looks sad. Its because Calvin made lightsabers(litesavers- my English, which makes more since because I am a Christian, as opposed to lightsabers- Calvin's more technical boy terms)  for Zeek and Trinity. But miss bully tried to take Zeekies away from him. This is something that I have been dealing with lately. Trinity wanting everything Zeekie has and freely taking it upon her little self to grab everything right out of his hands. How come no one told me that cute, sweet, cuddly little girls could be so fiesty and scream so loud that your ears hurt. And, if its pink, its hers, or she gravitates towards it. But it is inevitable. She wants everything that the boys want weather its pink or not. Wow. What are we in for?  I was reading a book that lists

Sibling Property Laws

1)IF I LIKE IT IT'S MINE.

2)IF IT'S IN MY HAND, IT'S MINE.

3)IF I CAN TAKE IT FROM YOU,IT'S MINE.

4)IF I HAD IT A LITTLE WHILE AGO, IT'S MINE.

5)IF IT'S MINE, IT MUST NEVER APPEAR TO BE YOURS IN ANY WAY.

6)IF I'M DOING OR BUILDING SOMETHING,ALL THE PEICES ARE MINE.

7)IF IT LOOKS JUST LIKE MINE, IT'S MINE.

(AUTHOR UNKNOWNED)

Is this funny? Yes, it is funny to read, but not so funnywhen you have to deal with it. After all, senarios such as these can often arise with siblings of every age, not just toddlers1 Parents realize they often need the wisdom of Solomon to solve the squables of their preciouse children. excerpt from: What every child should know along the way, by: Gail Martin. Cultivating Family Unity Chapter.

I realized today I sound like my mother.

Hey nock it off

What do you think your little hearts desire is doing?

how many times do I have to tell you?

you can't always get what you want.

I better not catch you doing?

And on and on.

Thank God for prayer and Paitence, along with Gods Wisdom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...