Monday, March 24, 2008

Prayer request Continued

Paul the Apostle says:
1Cr 1:17   For Christ didn't send me to baptize, but to preach the Good News-and not with clever speeches and high-sounding ideas, for fear that the cross of Christ would lose its power.
1Cr 1:18   I know very well how foolish the message of the cross sounds to those who are on the road to destruction. But we who are being saved recognize this message as the very power of God.
1Cr 1:19   As the Scriptures say, "I will destroy human wisdom and discard their most brilliant ideas."[fn3]
1Cr 1:20   So where does this leave the philosophers, the scholars, and the world's brilliant debaters? God has made them all look foolish and has shown their wisdom to be useless nonsense.
1Cr 1:21   Since God in his wisdom saw to it that the world would never find him through human wisdom, he has used our foolish preaching to save all who believe.
1Cr 1:22   God's way seems foolish to the Jews because they want a sign from heaven to prove it is true. And it is foolish to the Greeks because they believe only what agrees with their own wisdom.
1Cr 1:23   So when we preach that Christ was crucified, the Jews are offended, and the Gentiles say it's all nonsense.
1Cr 1:24   But to those called by God to salvation, both Jews and Gentiles,[fn4] Christ is the mighty power of God and the wonderful wisdom of God.
1Cr 1:25   This "foolish" plan of God is far wiser than the wisest of human plans, and God's weakness is far stronger than the greatest of human strength.
1Cr 1:26   Remember, dear brothers and sisters, that few of you were wise in the world's eyes, or powerful, or wealthy when God called you.
1Cr 1:27   Instead, God deliberately chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose those who are powerless to shame those who are powerful.
1Cr 1:28   God chose things despised by the world, things counted as nothing at all, and used themto bring to nothing what the world considers important,
1Cr 1:29   so that no one can ever boast in the presence of God.
1Cr 1:30   God alone made it possible for you to be in Christ Jesus. For our benefit God made Christ to be wisdom itself. He is the one who made us acceptable to God. He made us pure and holy, and he gave himself to purchase our freedom.
1Cr 1:31  

As the Scriptures say, "The person who wishes to boast should boast only of what the Lord has done."    I realize that I am who Paul is referring to.

I may not be highly educated, but  I know that God chooses the foolish and base people of the world, so that the wise of the world will marvel at what God has done through the simple minded every day avrarage person. I need your strength to raise my children the right way in a wrong world. I need your wisdom to love and respect my husband. And not the way the worldly babble tells you to act towards your man. I need your strength and wisdom to live through this ungodly treacherous World that has no values, morals, standards, no heart, no love, no real reason to live, except to eat drink and be Mary, for tomorrow they die. I want to show people that life has meaning. That you don't just die and go to the grave. But that there is eternity. And that we have been given the power by God to choose our destiny. either to live for all eternity with or without God. Lord heaven is where you dwell. and no one can enter into a holy and righteous, pure clean, sinless dwelling. I thank you for making that only way through your only Son Jesus who was battered and bloodied and bruised for my transgressions and for the sins of the whole world. I pray that people would see their need for righteousness through Jesus the Savior of the World. If they are faking it through good works or by trying to work their way to be religious. Then I pray that you would convict them that they have not BY FAITH excepted your Son into their life. Jesus you paid the price and NO ONE can approach you Father without the blood of your SON upon their life. I lift up my inner city. The gangs, the homeless, the unwanted, the murderers, adulterers, and all who hate the TRUTH. The religious who pretend to know God. OPEN their eyes to the truth of JESUS CHRIST(ANOINTED) OF NAZARETH THE ONLY SON OF GOD WHO SHED ALL OF HIS PERFECT BLOOD ON THE CROSS OF CALVARY IN ISRAEL TO MAKE A WAY FOR EVERY SINNER TO COME TO KNOW THE PERFECT GOD IN HEAVEN MAY THEY EXCEPT YOU IN HUMILITY Giving up their old pride and coming to faith in Jesus,Yeshua,. Only you O Lord God of heaven and the Universe can change a mans heart to know you. And if they will not come I pray that you would show them their need for you.

In JESUS MOST PRECIOUS NAME,

Amen.  

 

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...