Here is Trinity cleaning after I got home from the retreat. She loves to clean, put away laundry , toys, and books. But she's the one who makes all of those messes. When she eats, it's like she threw all of her food up into the air and washed her body with it. Every time I am putting her clothes away she comes and pulls them out one by one for the fun of it. She also likes to pull all of the toys out of her little bin (I only have a small, small bin of toys that she can reach, all other toys are the boys and they are up where she can't reach them), and she likes to pull books off the shelf. She's a little cyclone right now. I have to think of a system every day so that I can keep up with her. Maybe I should visit FlyLady.com. to spiff up my cleaning routine.
If you don't know who the fly lady is. Visit the site below.
No comments:
Post a Comment