Saturday, November 3, 2007

A TIME TO EMBRACE

After yesterday I realize that I need to embrace my trials. Gabe and I were so overwhelmed at first. He woke up sick with a sore throat and missed work, and I was paralyzed because I saw a bug. I cried for an hour, then I prayed begging the Lord to help me get through the day. Gabe and I agreed that the only solution to these non profitable wretched insects is to PRAY. So we gave it to God and asked for wisdom from God, who gives liberally as we ask without doubting. We tried the bombing, the roach bait traps, chalk, spray, and extensive cleaning. But to no prevail our efforts where in vain. So Gabe and I together searched the Internet which we never thought of before. Sure enough there is a load of information on the best ways to send these creatures into everlasting torment. We also learned allot about the bugs that serve no purpose in this life except to make moms cringe, scream, cry, and bring them to their knees in prayer. Great home school tool I guess. And I cannot wait to help out someone in the future who may not know the easiest way to destroy the filthy wretched things.

I asked Gabe if we should prepare for the exterminator to spray?(which is much like moving). He said that he would rather not because you need to be out of your house for 24 hours, and he was also concerned because the chemicals are extremely strong and dangerous for little ones. So after searching the web, we concluded with the help of many others who have experienced the same trials, and with professional researchers advise, that spraying is the wrong way to do it because allot of the companies are not trustworthy and dilute their products to keep themselves in business, not to mention it is just a band aid. In a month the critters are back again because they smell the spray and hide from it until it is safe. Almost every reasonable answer was BORIC ACID, and COMBAT GEL. So Gabe and I stayed up all night cleaning, putting borax in every light fixture, and gel in every seenk cabinet. I put cocking in every crack and crevis. And we slept better last night knowing that the Lord knows how much we can handle. I was also comforted by the fact that when I went to Home Depot, a man saw me standing confused on what to buy. But I was looking for what he suggested," BORIC ACID". He explained how well it worked wether your in an apt. or house, and how it was easy to use and safer than spraying. He was old. So I blessed Him and took his wisdom.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...