Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; John 11:25
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Breast Cancer Awareness
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Please Be aware that there are millions of women in the world that suffer from breast Cancer and many who have passed away including my husbands mom who went to be with Jesus June 10th, 2006. I am Happy and proud to say that eight months before she left this earth she dedicated her life to Jesus on our son Ezekiel's 2nd birthday Oct. 22,2005, as my husband led her in the sinners prayer. They wept tears of joy and sadness on each others shoulders about the joy of eternal life in the presence of God, and about missing the family. Denise was a strong woman. She fought the battle of cancer with all of her might. You would have never known that she had cancer because she never complained once about the pain. She attended several cancer walks and bought many things that supported cancer. We miss her and can't wait to see her again. In loving memory of Dennise.
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; John 11:25
Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; John 11:25
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment