Today was a great day. Simply spending time with the family, one of the most rewarding things in life that a person can do. My treasures are being stored up in heaven as I spend these precious moments with my family. I try to steer clear of the shopping centers as its become a vicious tradition for most Americans to shop on Sundays. So it gets crowded and then overwhelming, then it becomes a job. I need peace and quiet.
Trinity learned to say buy buy with her little hand. She is so smart. She says things so clearly. I cant wait until she starts to walk, Yet I can. I think Zeekie is breaking out in a rash from the new jelly that I bought. He is still as funny as ever. I cant wait to have his little Bible Man birthday Party. Calvin is doing great with his reading and he loves science. He answered every question with Jeopardy for Jesus at church today. It amazes me the passion that this child has for the word of God. I cant wait to see what Gods plans are for him and all of the kids. Calvin also memorized three melodies on the piano all by himself. He loves History, and knows it better that I do. I just love our little blessings. Gabe is such a wonderful hubby. He let me sleep today after church as he cooked, cleaned, and took care of the kids. He never ceases to Amaze me. Thank You Jesus for what you have done in My life. I never want to go back.
No comments:
Post a Comment