Thank you for stopping by. I'm participating in a fall series over at
The Inspired Room and this is how we (my kids and I) decorate during fall season. Also, last Tuesday I shared
20 things I love about fall.
 |
| My egg corns, nuts, berries, and golden shrubs tucked away in one of my nicknacks. |
 |
| Pretty fall deco. |
 |
I like to lay out books pertaining to the season or holidays for the kids to read.
|
 |
I like to hang garland that i purchase from the $1 tree.
|
 |
My cutie pie reading fall books by our book shelf that has fall deco tucked in the corners and set high on top.
|
 |
For our "home" we have a calendar for the kids.
|
 |
I like to decorate the top of our book shelves.
|
 |
Sentimental nicknacks and sweet devotions portray my home as a safe heaven for the family.
|
 |
For each season, I like to put out books that are inviting to read. Three of my favorites, along with Classic Pooh.
|
 |
| I love my tea cups sitting next to my brown and orange. Our house is full of books. |
 |
Our chalk board decorated with a scripture.
|
 |
My kids had so much fun helping mom decorate for fall!
|
 |
Add captionAs we decorated for fall, mom also made the home smell yummy with BBQ chicken.
|
 |
A tid bit of fall.
|
 |
My Pierre water bottle was made into a vase.
|
 |
The top of my book shelf.
|
 |
Orange, black, olive, gold, and brown. I love the colors.
|
 |
| Look what we made, and decorated our table with. PUMPKIN BREAD! |
 |
My morning corner decorated with neutral porcelain pumpkins.
|
 |
Fall in our dinning area.
|
 |
Theres nothing like adding the beach stuff with the fall stuff. These are my sentimental nicknacks from my mom, lovingly sent all the way from Florida.
|
 |
And last but not least, my fall book that I got from the thrift store. There are so many things to be thankful for.
http://theinspiredroom.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/The-Inspired-Room-Fall-Nesting-Party |
No comments:
Post a Comment