Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Long lost Family Update

If I had more time...this blog entry would be a bit more interesting... but those who know me, understand that my life is slow, boring, and simple. It's called, The privilage of Motherhood in the hood. It keeps me humble.

What do we do in our spare time? Well...we have "ALLOT of it, so I'll start with one of my favorite things to do. Makeovers on myself. This is not a before and after picture, it's a color verses sepia. But anyhow...pink is the new me because it brings out my eye color. And I've been practicing makeup techniques by going on u-tube and watching makeup tutorials. So enough vanity of vanities.
 Yep, it's my baby Elias. His back has been tagged on by his big sister Trinity. Not only was it freezing cold that day, but for some strange reason, they got hot and took off all their clothes. Poor thing.
 HiHiA..What does it mean? It's a Duncan song, but I think these are just Trinity's favorite ABC letters.




And here's a beautiful smile that I simply love and smooch all day long.
 Now this one I don't smooch anymore cuz... I just don't. But he is smiling because he's about to have a piece of my special homade homemade (is that one word?) RRRR.Cake which he says it taste like Fruit Loops. So I'll call it sugary loopy fruity cake.
 Don't cringe if your a baker. have mercy on me. I am determined to learn how to layer a cake, and I'll try until I die. It's Lemon cake, straw berry cake, with straw berries & whip cream, and...cherry & lime jello filling. And homemade lime frosting. I hope nobody steels this one. Ha Ha.
 Trinity Elias, and Ezekiel.
 Trinity's Chocolate bed.
 Calvin Arresting Zeek
 Gabe & his only little princess.
 If you've been to my house, you know that my wall is filled with memories. It is a bit busy, but I just can't let my pictures sit in boxes and books.
So other than all the silly fun we have in our spare time...we spend time homeschooling. And because I've taken a few days off throughout the last two months, We are working right through Christmas. It's not a drudgery (if that's even a word). Shopping at the thrift store, over the years I'v found some wonderful Christmas books. We also write stories and draw pictures for Grandparents, Sing Christmas carols from morning to night, do little plays, decorate the house with craft projects, Calvin walks around reciting Charlie Brown Christmas Word For Word, and we watch Movies that pertain to the season such as, "Jesus Of Nazareth". I also found one of my favorite movies for 59 cents at the thrift store. "It's A Wonderful Life"! I love Jimmy Stewart's acting! There's a great movie that he stars in called, "Mr. Smith goes to Washington." A Must See! And the kids get really into the Pearl Harbor story. They love the history, and watching "TORAH,TORAH,TORAH". We do our math, geography, spelling, and Phonics, but I limit all that to focus on Christ. Other than all that... the kids have been driving me insane! Fighting all day and night! Laughing,screaming, hitting, tug a wars, etc. And to think that my womb cry's out for more. My walk with God is not strong, but my desire to be in communion with Jesus is. I'm going through so many medical problems. Always at the doctors. Endometreosis is a paralyzing, debilitating disease that sometimes controls your emotions because it attacks your immune system. Your always overproducing to much estrogen, and the overproduction of progostiglands are like the evil enemy that makes you feel like you just want it all out NOW!!! But the doctor recommends I wait until I know that I'm sure about having a hysto. And she's recommending that I wait until Elias is out of diapers to get another laperoscopy. I feel bad for Gabe who works 12 hour days six days a week, only to come home to a wild wife with four wild kids. But hey...would I trade it for the world? Heck no! I remember  I was miserable. And now I have Heaven to look forward to, and The Joy Of The Lord.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS! I don't know how you find time in your day to blog but keep it up...very sweet and entertaining.

<3 Linda & Glow

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...