Sunday, December 20, 2009

One Of My Favorites

This is a short video with Sally Clarkson (who is one of my favorite authors) sharing about a book that she wrote called; Seasons Of A Mothers Heart, (which I have not read). But I've recently rediscovered her book; The Mission Of Motherhood which is SO addicting that I simply cannot put it down until I've finished at least one chapter (which is not within my reading habits).





It's Important to realize that spending time with the kids means so much more than just getting the parenting job done. sometimes it's easy for busy parents to forget this.We become so focused on training our children, correcting them, teaching them responsibility, and providing them with enriching activities that we forget how important it is to just be around them.


- The Mission Of Motherhood, Touching Your Child's Heart For Eternity, By: Sally Clarkson -

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...