Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Apartment Flood


This is where it started. from the bathroom to the living room and seeping under the walls into the kitchen. Two other apartments flooded worse the day before it happened to ours. And 100 units a few days before at another apartment complex a week before by the same property owners. We moved everything into the dinning room, then decided to move out after they replaced the carpet which they almost did not do. But God softened their heart at a moments change of thought. Boy am I glad to be gone.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

"Wow, thank God you're outta there!" ps. are you getting my emails??????????????

Anonymous said...

ugh, what a nightmare! Nah that's o.k. you can keep that soaked,dingy,old,moldy carpet yeah that's it you'll be fine. On second thought after much debate we realize you're not going to put up with our irresponsibility and by golly gee wiz we don't want you to stick up for yourself and sue so come back tomarrow and we'll pull some more teeth k? At least I could say I know how you feel I've experienced a bad apartment flood in the past with different problems yet yours seemed to be more of a hassle getting it dealt with. How unfortunate for the next person to move in.

Anonymous said...

They are going to have to replace everything because of mold... smart of you to decide to move out of that place.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...