Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where Is Pop On The Map?

Zeekie kept asking,"where is Pop Mama? Is it another country?" I looked at him in a funny way trying to understand. I thought he was talking about one of his phonic words that he likes to write down on his magna doodle. But Gabe figured it out after Zeekie asked him the same queston.

Since Michael Jackson is the King of Pop, Pop must be somewhere in the world.

So I explained, Pop is a music, and Michael Jackson is the King Of pop Music.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha! So cute!

(by the way, are you bringing Elias next Tues?)

Anonymous said...

How very observant, he's a good listener. He had to decipher what you said, then vice versa, that was cute. Issie

:) Tracie said...

Jeanette you have a beautiful family! I have enjoyed our conversations as well. Unfortunately I won't be back to women's study this week as my family has pushed limits and had priveledges taken away. I know VBS is important, but with all the friends she sees it's more like a play date, so she'll have to be "fed" during Wed. night service instead.
I plan to follow your blog and hopefully see you around church campus! Have a great summer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...