Journaling Life
This is amazing. He's so smart! I love him:)
I'm so proud of Calvy WalvyCourtney
Cool that will be neat if he gets a response Shelly
What's on page 690? Calvin I pray that the Lord will continually bless you with the knowledge and wisdom to counteract these lies, we need young people for Jesus, Amen? Love, Aunt Issie
How cool it is when our kids c the truth in all it's simplicityRuby
Go Calvin!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is amazing. He's so smart! I love him:)
I'm so proud of Calvy Walvy
Courtney
Cool that will be neat if he gets a response
Shelly
What's on page 690? Calvin I pray that the Lord will continually bless you with the knowledge and wisdom to counteract these lies, we need young people for Jesus, Amen? Love, Aunt Issie
How cool it is when our kids c the truth in all it's simplicity
Ruby
Go Calvin!!!
Post a Comment