Monday, May 4, 2009

Beauty Tips By: Nettie

I was reading this old post and thought that it would be good to bring it back up. I haven't started any of the tips right now (although I was applying these things before I got pregnant) but maybe after I am done nursing which will most likely be a year I will start up again.

But as far as the spirital beauty tips,that can start, NOW!!!


I just rubbed Aloe Vera Gel on my face for my Acne. Aloe Vera can be good for internal or external use. Tea Tree Oil is also known to take away blemishes (note: Tea Tree Oil is not for internal use).




But for an overall glow. BUILD UP THAT IMMUNE SYSTEM.

Get your PH balanced by eating your veggies and staying away from acidic foods, drinking plenty of water, exercising for at least 20 min a day, and getting to bed early.Plenty of sleep is very important. Note: (Avacadoes are high Alkalizing foods.) Your vitamins will not absorb if your PH balance is off, and you will be taking them in vain. Also, a good PH balance starves Cancer cells.

For inner beauty read your Bible and spend time with Jesus every day first thing in the morning.(We brush our teeth first thing right? We don't want anyone coming near us if we have bad breath?) It is the same spiritualy. No matter how beautiful someone is externally they will not be someone that anyone is attracted to or wants to hang out with if they are mean spirited.

1Pe 3:3 Don't be to concerned about the outward beauty that depends on fancy hairstyles, expensive jewelry, or beautiful clothes.
1Pe 3:4 You should be known for the beauty that comes from within, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is so precious to God.

Pro 11:22 A woman who is beautiful but lacks discretion is like a gold ring in a pig's snout.

Try not to be envious of other women, of how they look, their breast, waist size, their hair color, skin color or tone,what they wear, drive, or where they live.

Here are two translations for this one.

NLT-Pro 14:30 A relaxed attitude lengthens life; jealousy rots it away.

NKJV-Pro 14:30 A sound heart is life to the body,
But envy is rottenness to the bones.


Try to smile more often, and try to have a good attitude.

Pro 15:4 A wholesome tongue is a tree of life,
But perverseness in it breaks the spirit.

Pro 15:13 A merry heart makes a cheerful countenance,
But by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken.

Pro 15:30 The light of the eyes rejoice the heart,
And a good report makes the bones healthy.

Pro 12:25 Anxiety in the heart of man causes depression,
But a good word makes it glad.

And last but not least read Proverbs 31
THE VIRTUOSE WIFE.

I like this verse;

31:30- Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.

Charm may be used for good or evil. It is not bad. But its good use requires the fear of the Lord.

Pro 31:10 Who can find a virtuous and capable wife? She is worth more than precious rubies.
Pro 31:11 Her husband can trust her, and she will greatly enrich his life.
Pro 31:12 She will not hinder him but help him all her life.
Pro 31:13 She finds wool and flax and busily spins it.
Pro 31:14 She is like a merchant's ship; she brings her food from afar.
Pro 31:15 She gets up before dawn to prepare breakfast for her household and plan the day's work for her servant girls.
Pro 31:16 She goes out to inspect a field and buys it; with her earnings she plants a vineyard.
Pro 31:17 She is energetic and strong, a hard worker.
Pro 31:18 She watches for bargains; her lights burn late into the night.
Pro 31:19 Her hands are busy spinning thread, her fingers twisting fiber.
Pro 31:20 She extends a helping hand to the poor and opens her arms to the needy.
Pro 31:21 She has no fear of winter for her household because all of them have warm clothes.
Pro 31:22 She quilts her own bedspreads. She dresses like royalty in gowns of finest cloth.
Pro 31:23 Her husband is well known, for he sits in the council meeting with the other civic leaders.
Pro 31:24 She makes belted linen garments and sashes to sell to the merchants.
Pro 31:25 She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs with no fear of the future.
Pro 31:26 When she speaks, her words are wise, and kindness is the rule when she gives instructions.
Pro 31:27 She carefully watches all that goes on in her household and does not have to bear the consequences of laziness.
Pro 31:28 Her children stand and bless her. Herhusbandpraises her:
Pro 31:29 "There are many virtuous and capable women in the world, but you surpass them all!"
Pro 31:30 Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the Lord will be greatly praised.
Pro 31:31 Reward her for all she has done. Let her deeds publicly declare her praise.

3 comments:

Sandy said...

I like this post. I need all the help I can get! I especially needed to hear about the exercise for 20 minutes a day tip. I have been meaning to start a morning walk each day but I'm so busy. Maybe I can carve out the time!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sending that out! very useful info!

Jennifer From Florida

Anonymous said...

Hi Jannette,

Thank you for sharing this. I really enjoyed it and it was very encouraging. I had a question where do you buy tea tree oil at?

Thanks,

Jessica

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...