Monday, January 19, 2009

Update

There is so much going on right now. I am getting more and more busy as the big day approaches. I am thankful to all who take the time to read up on our family events, prayers,concerns,notes,etc. It is nice to be able to communicate to my family and friends who I don't get to see on a weekly basis. Yet I am happy to have my regulars like Laura. Anyhow, since Gabe doesn't have a whole lotta time to edit my grammar you'll have to put up with my style of writing.

I tried to home school the best I could today in spite of the demands of each child pulling me in all directions. I am not so easily inclined to multi task. thank God Laura started me off on a good calender for the year. It has helped out tremendously. I also received a nice wall calender from Ruby, I bought two for my room and the kitchen and I have one for my purse. It may be to many, but they all seem to be working for Gabe and I.

I had a small get together/baby celebration with some fellow homeschooler's at my friend Sandy's home. I can Say for sure that Elias was showered with blessings from above. Not to mention. Winnie gave Trinity a baby doll, purse, little homemade baby bag with a little bottle, a burp rag, and sippy cup, so that Trinity can help out with the new baby by pretending she has her own. Great idea. I would have never thought. Calvin Got a nice bag that he can put his stuff in and keep it organized so that when baby comes he won't be bored. Zeekie got a little car and a stop watch. Ruby commented that it may be to time how long the new baby cries. I just gave her that mom to mom look. I was so blessed that Ruby could make it considering she lives a bit far. But also because she makes me laugh allot because she says the craziest things that knock the socks off of people. She is who she is and I like that about her.

I was so blessed with the preemie clothes that Laura gave. I'm gonna put a picture of them up on the blog maybe tonight. They are so tiny. I usually have five pounds so they fit in preemie for a few weeks before they can fit into 0-3 months. The food was Good, and that seems to be all that I want to do right now besides nest.

Yesterday after a wonderful teaching by Pastor David. Gabe and I went to the store to buy ice cream. We were going to just buy it by the scoop but it costs about fifteen dollars for the whole family. So I got a five dollar tub of cookies and cream. We came home, ate, I fell asleep for the rest of the day, woke up and sorted out all the kids clothes and organized them for about four hours. I wouldn't have done that if Ruby would not have pointed out to me. Today Calvin will be organizing his foot locker. Its really not a foot locker. Its a big black tool chest. It was way cheaper than a smaller sized foot locker. But it holds all of his personal items that the little ones are not allowed to get their sticky fingers on. Since everything is stuffed inside of it, I told Calvin that he should make it easier on himself by putting things into small Tupperware bins, or Zip locks, and folders for his cool Christian comic books.

Yesterday I could barely stand up without heavy pain. Then if I would sit down to long, I would hurt from being numb. I told someone from church that I was happy not to get stretch marks because I had little babies. But I looked in the mirror the other day and saw two stretch marks. I couldn't stop thinking about them. But there's no way to get rid of them so I just had to try to block it out of my mind.

I can't wait to put up pictures. I don't have any. Not even the Falcon that Calvin supposedly saw in the tree the other day. I'll put up some belly bopping pictures soon.

Love Ya all,
Nettie

I just read my post and realized that it needs alot of TLC. I think Gabe will have to doctor it up tonight. I know he will want to once he reads it. Bad grammar is one of his pet peaves. I also hope that everytime I go back and correct my posts that it dosen't send the link over and over again to e-mails, making it seem like I'm bothering people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the video it was so adorable! Trinity is sooo cute!!! Give her a little hug for me. You have a lot of courage posting pictures and comments that anyone can view. I would never do that in fear of some mean person putting an anonymous post about how terrible my writing is. Goodbye.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...