Wednesday, January 28, 2009

TINTURA SALON








This is my before and after photos for my friend Doris' portfolios. I have been going to her for years and she is such a blessing I have vowed to never go to anyone else. I never knew the difference between a real salon and just a simple "haircut" place. She has had the opportunity to travel to Germany, France, New York, and other areas to be a part of the most fashionable hair styling expos. She consistently investing in classes that offer the latest techniques and hairstyles so that she gives her clientele the best. She has a wonderful gift with styling and especially coloring hair. She gives you important pointers on what looks good on your particular skin color, facial features, eye color and what you wear. Doris just opened up her own personal salon. Most of her staff is Christian women with great personalities and a fun time of fellowship. the atmosphere was nice and relaxing. I know many people have had their hairstylists for years. But if you know anyone who needs a trustworthy place to go visit: http://www.TINTURASALON.com/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...