Friday, December 12, 2008

Field Trip Slide 1

Ok so we went to the Aquarium of the Pacific yesterday. It was fun, and has to be one of our favorite field trips. We all went into a huge cage full of these birds. (I didn't catch the name of the type of birds) but they where pretty. Judy (Gabe's Aunt) bought three little cups of nectar. One for herself,Gabe,and Calvin. The lady that let us in told us not to grab at the birds or run if one jumps on you. So immediately one jumps on Gabe because he's holding a cup. One jumped on Calvin which surprised him and made him very nervous. And Judy had one on her. Ezekiel,Trinity, and I just stayed real close to the stroller making our way towards the exit as the birds began to freak out, flying full speed over our heads (you can hear their wings fluttering past your ears as if they were going to hit you or land on you) squawking loudly and pooping all over the place. When we finally got out we all washed our hands and were thankful that no one was bitten or had poop on them. Zeekie said," Were finally out of that bird cage". It was a neat little adventure.

















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I went to one of those once, and they do fly right at you like their going to peck your eyes out. Remember the movie "The Birds"? I love parrots I can't wait to get one!!!
Jeni

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...