I am very thankful for the cooler weather. So thankful that I decided to take a hot bath today. I also needed to rest because at times I can barely stand up. The pelvic pain is so painful that I can barely walk and I'm only 16 weeks.
So hear I am enjoying my bath. I start to pray. I had put a movie on for Ezekiel, put Trinity in her crib in the room with zeek, and Calvin on the computer. After about ten minuets, I hear a loud thump, then a scream. I ran in the room (with a towel on of course) to find Ezekiel screaming along with Trinity.
She had fallen out of her crib right on Zeeks head while he was peacefully watching a movie. I don't know what to do now. This is the second time she has fallen out. I'm more worried that I am not going to be able to lock her in her crib when she starts to misbehave. I certainly can't leave her in her room alone anymore. Now what?
No comments:
Post a Comment