it is him who I tell my deep, darkest secrets to.
it is him who knows my whole life and heart or anything new.
it is him who lifts me up when I think I can no longer go on.
it is him who gets into my blood and makes me sing songs.
it is him who makes me smile on sunny days.
it is him who makes me stay happy even when the clouds are gray.
it is him who has my life in his hand.
it is him who lifts me out of darkness when I have had all I can stand.
it is him who makes the darkness light.
it is him to wraps his arms around me at night.
it is him who has my heart.
it is him who has been there from the end to start.
yes, it is you Lord who carried me through.
Yes Lord it was only you.....
By Andrea
No comments:
Post a Comment