The day I bought these little sunglasses for Trinity she didn't want to wear them. I was a little sad so I put them away to give them to someone else. So the day comes where I bring out the gift bag to stuff with goodies including the glasses. But Trinity remembers that the glasses where hers in the first place and starts to do a little dance for them. So I put them on her, she models them, and keeps them on. She hasn't objected to them since.
I was getting ready to prepare a meal for Trinity after she was whining to eat. But I noticed her nodding off. So I send everyone out of the room so that she can get some shut eye, then when I knew that she was knocked out, I transferred her to her room.
1 comment:
What a little cutie :)
Laini
Post a Comment