Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Piano hands.

Ever since Trinity was an infant, people have been commenting on how long and skinny her fingers are. They say things like, “look at those piano hands”, or “you never know she may become a gifted piano player”.

 

Well, this morning I hear what I think is Ezekiel blaring the piano. So I call to him to turn it off. Ezekiel usually does what I say the first time. So when I heard the piano continue to make noise, I marched into the room only to see that Trinity had pushed a chair up to the piano, turned it on, and start playing the tune to Amazing Grace.

 

You see, there is a button, or I should say many buttons on the piano that play tunes to various songs such as Batoven, Bach, Jingle Bells, etc. So when Calvin plays his piano in the morning I tell him to play it very low, and to only play Amazing Grace because worship is first and foremost in our home and people are still sleeping when Calvin arises with the birds. But the piano lets you play along by touching any key that you wish. It’s a great feature.

 

I was so surprised to see that Trinity figured out how to manage getting up there to play the piano, that I just had to take a Kodak moment and share it.  

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...