This past Tuesday was our last Bible Study gathering at Red Robin. We just finished Studying the life of Moses the prior Tuesday, the title of the study being, "Show Me Your Glory". We all learned valuable lessons intended for our lives, and were able to gleam from one another in many ways. I had a great opportunity to get to know brilliant examples of Godly women who have loved the Lord for years.
Pattie, who led the study, was blessed with a beautiful scrapbook filled with delightful pictures of this year’s retreat and study. She was so surprised. We all had a good time.
Now that we are finished with Moses, we are venturing through the One Year Bible. I am now reading about the consequences of King David’s Sin through 2 Samuel. It ‘s an ugly truth of the sin nature.
I can’t wait until next years study. I’m anxious to see what book of the Bible we will be studying.
No comments:
Post a Comment