The only hope that we have in this dark world, is JESUS! I know what it's like to experience the darkness of this world. To ask why? And to wonder how? My finite mind could never grasp , comprehend, or wrap around the surpassing of understanding. Not until I gave myself to Christ, did I have the peace of God and the freedom to worship a loving Father who understands why things are the way that they are. He is light in the dark. Jesus is freedom from the slavery of the sinful nature. His kingdom is for those who choose the TRUTH(JESUS John 14:6),(Not a religion) by humbling themselves and admitting that they need a SAVIOR. This life is but a vapor, and if we put our trust into this world, this life, and this scociety, then we are putting our trust into the devils playground, and into the fading,vain material of a fleshly life. Eternal life is in Jesus who created heaven. And if we want to go to heaven, we must accept Jesus as the Lord of our life. He must reign in our hearts and minds. Otherwise this destructive world that is ruled by satan will.
Pray this prayer if you have not given your life to the one who saves.
Father God in heaven,
I know that I am a sinner.
Jesus died on the cross to save SINNERS.
PLease forgive me of my sins.
Cleans me.
Give me a brand new life. (1 Corinthians 5:17)
I will follow you.
You are the way to heaven. (John 14:6)
In Jesus's Name, AMEN
You are now saved.
No comments:
Post a Comment