Thursday, March 20, 2008
It looks like Calvin is skating down the pit but he's not, he's trying to get out. After awhile he started getting the hang of going back and fourth without looking around to see if anyone was watching him. Ezekiel is more bold on a skate board than a kitty slide at a park. I don't understand. All I know is that I am not ready for another expensive trip to the ER. I just pray that Trinity is a girly girl and not a Tom boy, and that if the boys do get hurt, that they wont look to jacked up , and that Gabe won't even tell me anything happened until he's back from the hospital. To make a short story even shorter, as a mom, I'm just glad they got some of that bottled up boy energy out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment