Friday, March 14, 2008

In most of the pictures Gabe is acting like I'm not there taking a picture of him.

In most of the pictures I look pregnant. Don't be alarmed, or get to excited, I'm NOT. I just have a pop belly.

In most of the pictures, Calvin looks like he's got a fake smile. Well, he dose. But when he dose smile for real, it is a great smile.

In most of the pictures, Trinity is crying or running everywhere. She was crying for the baseball, so we gave in and let her have what she wanted. And we chose to go way away from the playground because she wanders everywhere.

In most of the pictures, Ezekiel is just plain old smilin big, and trying to hold on to the fence for dear life.

This is our favorite park for now. It dose have a beautiful view. Gabe spent most of his vacation going to the park with the family. It was cheap and relaxing, for the most part. We have more pictures to come of the park dayzz. And the skater boys. So, to be continued.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha thats wayy cute everyone seems to have oodles of fun lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...