Tuesday, February 19, 2008

recent pictures

Every time we visit this park I race to the swings like a little kid. Why? Because The swings are like rocking chairs. But most of the time I don't get to swing because there are people on them, usually adults. So I throw a tantrum. j/k. This park is so cold. Trinity's hands always feel like ice sickles when we leave.

I have pantephobia, please pray for me, there is a sign at the park with a rattle snake on it that warns of coyotes and snakes in the area. So when I use the restroom I am terrified. Even though there will probably never be one in there. I wish I didn't spend all my time worrying.

Trinity is a tiny little peanut. Calvin is to big for his britches, and Ezekiel is just Ezekiel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful children!! loved their pictures; I have never seen a swing like that before; I would want to try it if I was at that park.

I live close to parks that have that same sign you mentioned and walk my dogs through them. I have yet to see a rattle snake; did see squirrels and bunnies during the day; have seen coyotes in our neighborhood at night/early morning. I think you will be safe, but I know what you mean, I'm not a snake person

betty

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...