I'm not a fan of the country style twang, but I am a fan of the band "Mercy Me". They understand the reality of heaven and the seriousness of a personal relationship with Jesus who is the creator of Heaven and earth. Right now I'm thinking of my Aunt who is going to die. She has possibly one day left to live. It breaks my heart and I am in a daze over it. I can't stop remembering everything about her. Even from when I was a small child. When she would tell me, "Never say never" , she was telling me that because I told her that I was never getting married or having kids. But I was the first out of my family to get married and have kids.
The Lord called me to the hospital Thursday to read to her little about leaning on Jesus, and to hang up a banner saying, "JESUS LOVES CAROL SUE." She loved it and could not stop staring at it. My sister and I had the opportunity to sing, pray, and help her around. It was a privilege. I am glad that she said that she had a lovely day. She hugged and kissed us several times like as though she would never see us again. She knew that it was her time. The banner is filled with her children's signature of love and honor, along with friends and other family. My prayers are with the family.
I remember my husbands mother excepting Jesus as the Savior of her soul. It was one of the most glorious events. It makes heaven all the more sweeter and even more expectant. I am waiting to see Jesus. For Him to embrace me, and for Him to wipe away every tear. I want to see the one who died for me face to face. Heaven is not what we think. I can't even describe it. There are no human words to do so. But I know that there are treasures waiting for me. I have people that I miss and can't wait to see them.
No comments:
Post a Comment