SURRENDER.
Can I give it all to Jesus? Only by the power of the Holy Spirit of God living in and through and upon me. I have to give Him my dreams, expectations, fears, doubts, worries, trials, and my life completly. If I call myself a Christian then I should pick up my cross daily and die to myself. The real Jannette would get mad, cry kick, screem, fear, worry, hate, minipulate, give up, stand alone, go alone, try to be first, try to make excuses, and plane old mess everything up. Yes I do fail, but I have a Lord to go to and ask for help. God works all things together for good to THOSE WHO LOVE HIM who are called according to HIS PURPOSE. Romans 8:28. By the grace of God I am who I am, A work in progress as a friend shares, A building being fit together as Paul shares, Under construction as another friend shares, being molded into His image as the book of Romans shares, running the race as Paul the Apostle shares. I will not look back for a second to win this race. I will press on. The battle belongs to the LORD> AMEN!!!!!!!!!
1 comment:
I so love this song. It is always so convicting too. So often, I think, "okay, I'm there." only to find out that there remains so many more areas of my life that still need surrendering. Thanks for sharing this. btw I truly enjoyed meeting you and chatting with you. I too felt as if I'd known you for ever...that's the way it is when we share such an incredible bond - JESUS!
(I couldn't post on your blog...)
Lord Bless,
Leti
Post a Comment