Thursday, December 27, 2007

I spent Christmas Eve at home with the kids while Gabe worked hard for the family. Trinity ate bannas for the first time and we just hung out until we drove out to Funtucky to visit the Bovedas for some fellowship and for them to wish Calvin a happy birthday. Thanks Guys for your frienship and thank your parents for their hospitality. the cake was goooood. Afterwards we went home to wrap presents for the kids. This was the first Christmas rthat we where able by Gods grace to put some gifts under the tree. we stayed up till three wrapping and getting things prepared. Finally I was the first up on Christmas day and dragging everyone out of bed. I was suprised that the kids where so quiet. We read the Real CHRIST MAS STORY out of the gospel of Matthew, and prayed and then watched the boys open their gifts. Calvin has alot to read and Zeekie can spend alot of time on puzzles. NO NOISY TOYS!!! Those all stay at Grandpa's. Afterwards I felt empty. But I soon realized that it was because I needed to be filled with Jesus. So as the day went by I tried to remind myself of the true and real reason why we celebrate the birth of our King. The Joy is truly in Jesus. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi; I just found your blog; beautiful! I love Jesus so much! I can't wait to get to heaven! looking forward to reading more about you and your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...