I am so Thankful and Happy to celebrate the Birth of a King. Jesus. Savior of my soul redeemer of my life, and the peace that surrounds my mind ever day. I couldn't make it in this world without Him in my life and in my Heart. No one person or thing has brought transformation, love, and meaning into my life. How can I not spread my joy. Just as one gets crazy over a football game or other sports fanatics. I am a fanatic for Jesus. Just as one boastfully talks about their favorite band or singer, or concert, so I am for Jesus. Just as one salivates over food, so I do over Gods Word. Just as one talks and talks and talks about anything that they love to do or watch, or participate in, weather it be, food, girlfriend,boyfriend, job, sport, school, etc,etc. So I do. I am a Fool for Christ. He shed every drop of His blood to save me. And there is nothing I can do to top eternal salvation through Jesus Christ alone, Gods only Son whom He sent. His free gift needed to be accepted just as a beautiful meaningful gift from a loved one gives. If I rejected Jesus, it would be like rejecting a prince that offers me royalty. Or like a prisoner of sin that doesn't want out of jail and wants to sit in his cell even though someone is paying for them to get out for free. The gift is priceless. I deserve Hell. But Jesus paid for me to not go there. I have the power to choose to accept Jesus, or be eternally separated from Gods only Son who is seated at the right hand of the Father. We must have received the Son to enter heaven,. No amount of RELIGIOSITY or repetition can get you to heaven. Only JESUS. The Key to the Kingdom.
Love in Christ.



No comments:
Post a Comment