NAME ONE WAY GOD HAS BLESSED YOU THIS MONTH. SOMETHING, ANYTHING, BE SPACIFIC EVEN IF ITS ONE WORD. SOMETHING ALLOWING YOU TO KNOW THAT HE CARES AND LOVES YOU NO MATTER WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW. JUST STOP AND THINK OF THAT ONE THING. I'M GONNA POST MINE, GABES AND ANYONE ELSES ON MY BLOG AND THEN SEND IT BACK TO EVERYONE WHEN FINISHED.
LOVE JANNETTE
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Gabe- God's Grace and long suffering towards me.

Nettie- His unconditional love towards me inspite of me.

Letie- His strength in my weakness and His light in my darkness...I don't need to feel nor understand, I simply need to KNOW that He is there cause He promised He would never leave me nor forsake me.

Alli- my husband being so gracious towards me.

Laura- My one thing is the living hope I have in Jesus. I can’t wait to get to heaven.
Big Sis Angelina-I've been given many challenges recently, more than I have had in quite some time. However, in understanding that the greater and more difficult the challenge the greater I feel about getting past it ultimately. I try to give thanks, even through tears at times, because I know those difficulties make me appreciate more while becoming stronger in the process. And there are just sooo many "little" things people do daily to show me that they care and I see how very blessed I truly am....by opening a door, reminding me to turn on my head lights, or by saying thank you for, what seems to me, the smallest of gesters.
Big Sis Jennifer-I'm blessed to see God's love for others this month, it feels good to see people working together and respecting each other.
He has blessed me with , a life of success, and happiness while helping me learn to face huge obstacles, keeping my sanity, and most of all feeling of integrity.

Daddy- Bonus for this month, and didnt get in trouble for something I didnt do.

Rebecca-Today I have been blessed with PEACE. There's nothing like it in all the earth. I now have two more boys living with us. They have been placed into our home as Foster Children. They should be here for the next 6 months, and maybe permanently. Tristan is 5 years old and Adam is 2 1/2 years old. They joined us on December 8th. And the only reason I can handle all of this sudden change is the PEACE of our Lord.

"LiL" Sis Lisa-The time came, rent was due on December 1st. Perry is at a temporary position for a new job. Unfortunately they don't give the temps holiday pay. They get these four day weekends and we have to use our money sparingly. We waited over three months for his financial aid to come, we called several times, submitted paperwork and waited with ernest expectations. We barrowed money, how humbling, then we had things ready to pawn. We brought the money order into the rental office while the mail man made his delivery. Perry then checked the mail and --- behold! the grace of God and His majestic timing is revealed. We payed off those nagging debts and moved foreward, what a relief, and that was only one thing. Praise God all the way, amen.

Shelly-
It has been a ruff couple of weeks for us since the death of my father-n-law . I have not been working, and our buisness has been slow . Extremly expensive court costs have made things really ruff lately, I wondered how we could get our bills paid and make Christmas special for the kids.
God has provided everything we need reguardless of our circumstances and God has shown me that you dont always have to give a gift bought with money sometimes your time and service are the best gifts you can give to someone else. He has been showing me this a lot this year
He has given us the greatest gift of all eternal life. Thank you JESUS!
The Kids were blessed by friends this Christmas as well as some gits from unexpected places
I prayed at the beginning of the month I told God You know my heart and how much I enjoy to give to others and as he provided along the way I found great deals and was able to get quite a bit with what little I had. This is the first year that I was unable to give gifts to friends but I prayed we could have time together and we did and those friendships and that time together are far more better and important than any gift I could receive.
I absolutly love to give anything that I can especially my time its such a blessing to help someone
and its so true that's its more blessed to give than to receive.
God does so much for me every month of the year and each day is a gift from him
we have so much to be greatful for, that saying is so true that if God brought you to it, He will bring you through it.
May God bless each one of you, and provide all of your needs and remind you that your service to others is better than any gift that can be bought with money. May you have a blessed new year.
Merry Christmas, love Shelly
Mommy- I take care of several elderly women. One in a wheele chair who is 83 another 102, and most of the others ranging from their 70's to 90's. I clean their homes and it has been a blessing to decorate their homes along with grocery shoppping for them. They thank me over what seemes to be the smallest things. Like giving them a card with the manger scene on it, to helpping them get dressed for a Christmas party. I love my job. Although I work long hours , six to seven days a week, I have been thanking God every day for these little old women who don't have much.

Sandy-
There are many ways that God has blessed me this month. It's so hard to name just one thing. Here are just a few that come to mind right away...
1. He blessed my dear sweet Grandmother with a computer so now I can email her and we can communicate. She lives very far away so this is a huge blessing. I miss her!
2. He made it possible to celebrate Christmas with my friends and their little ones in my own place! Seeing them was great.
3. Even though we had little money this year (and I mean little) we were still able (by God's grace) to get some gifts for the kids. Even though Christmas isn't about getting stuff, it's about Jesus birth, I still wanted to bless them and see their faces light up on Christmas morning and I think they will...
4. (The kids) I was surprised to see my oldest son, Joshua, sing "Oh Holy Night" at church tonight with his Sunday School class and it was cute... I loved it!
God is amazing! My daughter (2 year old Lizzy) is learning from her bible and it's so cute to hear her sing "Happy Birthday" to Jesus when we read about his birth. David is squeeling with laughter lately. It's so fun to watch him do new things! They are all such a blessing!
~Sandy
Karla & Family- HIS PROVISION

Ruby- We had a huge Christmas plan, tons of houses to visit, meals to plan and cook, clothes to pack, presents for all, not to mention trying to pile it all in our little Chevy cavalier along with the 5 of us!! it was stressful and overwhelming. I freaked out a couple days and was brought back by our Father and encouragement from others.
It was all to show the love of Jesus and we truly put ourselves last. We ministered to the hearts of all that we were around. As we continued on our Christmas adventure the most amazing obstacles happened. I mean stuff hat would only happen in movies!! It was amazing all thecalls and events we went through in a 4.5 day period!!
It turned out to be one of the best Christmas' we ever had!! The kids truly learned about giving is better than receiving and so did we. We were stretched further as a family and as individuals than ever before. Our smiles were genuine and our compassion was of the Lord!! At moments of desperation, we had encouragers ready to pray with us. We praised Him through the whole time and were praising Him for His love and hope. We sang Christmas songs in between each visit and kept our focus on the Lord. It was amazing and humbling!!
We got home and it was so late and Richard had to work today so we gladly are having BOVEDA CHRISTMAS DAY today, the day after Christmas!! The kids are excited to wait and have our own Christmas dinner and our time together. The presents under the tree are noteven looked at. It is truly a blessing from God that although they are so little, they are understanding the meaning of Christmas!!
Praise the Lord!!!!!
God also blessed me with a visit to Starbucks for the past 10 days and one day someone paid for all of our drinks!!

Sally- Well, I hope you had a very Merry Blessed Christmas. I have taken a moment to ponder the question, of one way God has blessed me this month. I actually, took it a bit further to recall how God has blessed me throughout this year, as we now end 2007 and head into 2008.
To make it short, this past October my husband and I purchased three annual passes to Disneyland. One for my husband, one for myself and one for my mother (as an early Christmas gift). During our little trips to Disneyland, the Lord has blessed me with spending time with my mother, whom I do miss seeing. Who could think that God would even use our little adventures like riding on Space Mountain, the Pirates of the Caribbean and even taking pictures with Mickey to mend a relationship. While, I look forward to a new year, it is good to reflect on God's blessings. It's those small things that can work many years into a healing and huge blessings! Praise be to God!
No comments:
Post a Comment